Level 1 (Easy) Word Search Grab & Go
Engaging Activity for Dementia and Alzheimer’s
Our word search puzzles are specially designed to be appropriate for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s. They are challenging, but simplified in that no words run right to left, diagonally or bottom to top. The words are familiar and the letters are large and easy to read. The included instructions describe ways to help people complete the puzzles on their own if they are having difficulties. Because the puzzles are laminated, they can be wiped clean and re-used.
This Word Search Grab & Go is designed for people who have already tried our specially designed word search puzzles and want a set of only Level 1 (easy) level of difficulty.
This product is proudly assembled and packaged by the people of The Ark, a community organization dedicated to providing services for persons with special challenges.
- DESIGNED FOR SENIORS WITH DEMENTIA – not childish, age appropriate puzzles, games and toys for elderly with dementia. No mention of “dementia” or “Alzheimer’s” on the product or packaging
- EASY TO READ, USES FAMILIAR WORDS – words all run from left to right or top to bottom, not backwards or diagonal – uses familiar words from the topics Food, Garden and Weather
- SIX REUSABLE PUZZLES – all six reusable puzzles are at Level 1 (Easy) to match the person’s abilities – simply wipe clean and reuse
- FULLY TESTED – tested with seniors at various stages of dementia to ensure that the puzzles are well-suited, and enjoyed
- ADAPTABLE FOR DIFFERENT ABILITIES – full instructions detail how to present the activity to ensure that the person with dementia feels a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment