MATCH THE SHAPES
The colorful shapes on the black tiles naturally draw people’s attention. They are fun to look at and handle, and provide the basis for a variety of fun and challenging matching activities and games for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
The tiles come pre-sorted into four bags with a corresponding template in each bag. Start with one bag of pieces and a quarter page template. Successful? Add another bag and the matching template and carry on with new colors and shapes. Too easy? Move to the next level. Too challenging? Move back a level.
- Cognitive challenge
- Helps with dexterity
- Can be used individually or as a game
- Our most popular product
Almost anyone with dementia or Alzheimer’s who has the dexterity to handle the pieces, especially for people who enjoy putting things in order.
- 36 tiles sorted into four bags with matching template in each bag
- Starter template
- Full instructions
- DESIGNED FOR SENIORS WITH DEMENTIA – not childish, age appropriate puzzles, games and toys for elderly with dementia. No mention of “dementia” or “Alzheimer’s” on the product or packaging
- BRIGHTLY COLORED TILES – 36 brightly colored tiles draw the person’s attention and offer tactile stimulation
- TEMPLATES FOR GUIDANCE – color templates provide guidance and help the person with dementia be successful on their own
- FULLY TESTED – tested with seniors at various stages of dementia to ensure that it is well-suited, and enjoyed
- ADAPTABLE FOR DIFFERENT ABILITIES – full instructions detail how to present the activity to ensure that the person with dementia feels a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment